Transfluid SH-SHC oil actuated clutches are wet type, multiple sintered plate units designed to run in oil and actuated by oil pressure.
Advantages of SH-SHC oil actuated clutches:
- No adjustment is required for wear.
- Constant torque for the life of the friction plates.
- Compact size to torque capacity because the torque is not affected by worn plates and no adjustment space is required.
- High torque capacity because the engagement force is due to oil pressure and not based on manual operation.
- Easily commanded from a remote
- No worn plates due to incorrect manual adjustment.
- Long life of friction plates due to consistent engagement properties